Via Email: You can use the form below. Or, you can contact Monroe Jamison at monroe (@) femalewrestlingchannel (.) com or Johnny Ringo at johnny (@) femalewrestlingchannel (.) com
You can Contact us using this Form if you Wish!
** WE ARE CURRENTLY LOCATED IN INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA**
If and only if you used CC Bill to process your membership subscription on this website, the first step is to use the form above to reach out to us first.
If for whatever reason we do cannot assist you in a timely manner, you can contact CC Bill directly below if and only if you processed your transaction or membership through them.
If you’d like to cancel your subscription and not to be billed again, or for any billing questions including refunds on a case-by-base basis, if we cannot help you first, you are welcome to contact our billing partner, CCBill, at: (https://support.ccbill.
• Email Address (Merchant’s or Consumer Support (email@example.com)
• Phone Number (Merchant’s or Consumer Support (CCBill – 888.596.9279)
• Chat Link (Merchant’s or Consumer Support)
COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES:
- If you notice potentially illegal content on this website we encourage you to report it immediately.
- All complaints will be reviewed within a time period of 7 days and we will notify you with a decision or response within that time frame.
- Monroe Jamison and/or Johnny Ringo will go through your complaint. If the complaint has to do with either one of us, a 3rd unbiased party can be hired to arbitrate.
- If any content is deemed illegal, we will take it down immediately and may take further legal actions if the Female Wrestling Channel or it’s customers or ladies are harmed or defamed in any way.
- If you have a complaint, please use the email address below. It will go straight to the owner of the company and not through any employees, contractors, or intermediaries.
The Female Wrestling Channel
Indianapolis Indiana USA – (currently)