If you would like to get a FREE Download every single Friday and keep up with Female Wrestling Channel updates scroll down to the bottom of this page and sign up for our newsletter for absolutely free.
ROADMAP AND UPDATES
Last Update by Johnny Ringo: 3-2-21
Visit this page when you are wanting to know what’s going on with the Female Wrestling Channel at any given time.
You will see two sections below.
PENDING projects which have not yet been completed and COMPLETED projects which will be projects we move from pending to completed.
- Currently seeking a new hosting provider for our videos on the website. They are currently hosted on Google Drive, but Google Drive is not set up for our type of business. If too many people download a file, or any of our files at one time, the whole drive will freeze up for a large number of hours. This is a self imposed limitation by Google. I have talked with NUMEROUS companies. There are many mainstream companies that do not like our content, as they consider us porn/adult, thus they are not good fits as a long term host. It’s extremely important that we not only protect our content long term, but the content of the producers who re-sell their videos through our website. The main things I’m looking for are some combination of zero-knowledge uploads and/or completely decentralized uploads. They have to be able to provide a download and streaming link like now. And, it must work just as well on mobile as it does on desktop. The good news is we may be in the final stages of figuring this one out as I’ve found a company that has everything I need, I just have to ensure our content is good with them. ESTIMATED COSTS: Minimal, maybe $5 to $100 per month depending on provider and perks.
- Returning to Producing Content again. Right now we are back in Lafayette Indiana in a packed house. And, most of the ladies who worked with us in the past in this city have moved on or moved away. Monroe Jamison and I attempted a move to Nevada last year, but half way through the trip, we learned wrestling was banned in the state due to Covid. This knocked our business backwards in many ways. And, forced us to re-evaluate where we travel going forward. In the short term, we are looking to set up shop in or around Indianapolis Indiana and then we want to set up shop somewhere in Florida in a yet to be determined spot. We are not yet sure which spot will come first, but it will most likely be Indianapolis. Once the money is secured for this move and we have found the right place, we will start producing again immediately. The counter plan to this would be to go to 4 areas a year, 3 months a piece, and advertise it well in advance so everyone female and male would be ready for it. The plan now is to create some permanent hubs in business friendly states and then maybe do the 3 months thing in between or starting next year. One way or the other, we want for fans throughout the United States to be able to see us easier. This may also be done by franchising. IF ANYTHING CHANGES ON THIS FRONT IT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY POSTED HERE. ESTIMATED COSTS: Around $5,000 to $10,000 to get started
- New Mats and Room Dividers. Our current set is at the point where it’s not as mobile as it once was. We now have to putty much of it together, which takes an hour or two, so we want to leave our current set of dividers in a permanent location and get a new set of traveling dividers. ESTIMATED COSTS: $3000
- Bringing INDUSTRY PRODUCERS AND FANS into the Female Wrestling Channel umbrella. I would like to see our mats and dividers all over the world. Many of our fans want to start their own wrestling companies and many of the producers and models in this business could use a stronger, more unified identity company wise. They can continue operations for their current companies if they wish, but they could also shoot for us part time or full time. The only way fans are going to be able to do this is by investing in the company or by becoming a Lifetime Legacy Member and this requirement will hold for models/producers as well. The equity and Lifetime Legacy Member spots are going to eventually run out, most likely this year. ESTIMATED COSTS TO BE INVOLVED: Around $6000 to $10,000
- The importance of securing a long term partner on our website for a merchant account has never been greater. We were recently shut down by Paypal and then it appears Amazon Pay shut us down without even the courtesy of an email. The hubris these big companies display these days with other people’s money that they entrust to them is beyond shocking. And disgusting. The goal is going to be to find long term payment providers that can service a wide variety of needs I want for our customers. It’s tough, many of them have arcane rules. Such as, we don’t like Bitcoin being mentioned on your site. Or, we will only process you if your sales are 80 or 90 percent within the United States. If we must go 100 percent Crypto, we will, but this has been an abomination thus far and something I’ve been slowly working on for months week in and week out. ESTIMATED COSTS: $0 to $2000 to get going with the right merchant account.
- Our new sponsorship system is “close” to being ready to go after years of trial and error. The basic concept is that it will be $27 to sponsor a lady for a matchup. For every 100 fans she gets to sponsor her, she will receive a $1000 bonus. This will give the ladies incentive to get as many fans as possible sponsoring them for their matchups. At this time, you will receive a 2 month membership (or extension) and if you are a Lifetime Legacy Member you will receive a full $27 credit each time. The system might change slightly, if I can find a better perk. But, the cost structure should remain the same. This is a system I want to extend to other producers and models around the globe once we get the payments situation figured, which is outlined above. The main thing that is missing here is an additional “perk” or “hook” for the $27 investment. Autographs are too expensive and would kill the investment cost due to shipping. However, I have some ideas on this I’m trying out as we speak that might be the “final hook” I’m looking for.
- Monroe Jamison and I are working on getting on many new social media platforms that don’t censor viewpoints they don’t agree with. Many of these platforms pay you to post and participate and that’s a nice touch that we like. We will be posting the new list as a Ringo Letter by the end of March.
- There are 13 remaining spots – at 1 percent a piece – left for the public to invest in the Female Wrestling Channel. Shares are $5000 a piece. Once these 13 spots are gone we will no longer be offering investment in the company again going forward in terms of equity unless we go public.
- There are 20 remaining spots – at 1 percent a piece – left for the public to invest in my new side project The Women’s Wrestling Channel. It will feature more risque elements and we will be working with producers remotely and paying them a handsome sum to film high grade matches between ladies with big followings in real wrestling or catfighting action. The action will most likely be nude and it will not be crypto only unless we are forced to do so. At this time, it’s the world’s first cryptocurrency only Women’s Wrestling website, but the advertising on the site has been minimal so this most likely will not be the direction, but it will most likely be an additional option. Prices per share are $2500 a piece and no further investments in the company going forward will take place unless the company eventually goes public.
- There are 49 remaining spots at the time of this writing for Lifetime Legacy Membership. If you read my recent letter on THE FUTURE OF MIXED WRESTLING you will notice I mentioned that Mixed Wrestling is not scalable in my view. As much as I truly would love to serve the thousands of you that are out there, I simply am not going to be able to do so long term. Therefore, and I know a LOT of people are not going to take this seriously at the moment, but once this opportunity goes away you are going to be very, very sorry you did not do this. Not sales, not hype, I’m just giving you the straight facts. Because Lifetime Legacy Membership is somewhat like a marriage, we like to know get to know the people who want to be a part and ensure you will be a good long term fit for us and us for you. Once these spots are gone, they are gone. If you want to one of the final spots, FILL OUT THE FORM ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
- THE EPISODES – Monroe and I have been needing to film Episode 80 for quite some time, but we have been waiting to get a better sense of things going forward before doing so. I imagine will we film Episode 80 to set up future Episodes sometime this year. The main challenge with the Episodes is that women are very transient and we were not paying high amounts for those Episodes as we were just starting out. We are going to need to plot out maybe 5 Episodes at a time, get the ladies hired in advance, and then we can shoot some really exciting action interlaced with story. The Episodes will primarily feature REAL and COMPETITIVE wrestling, but the story will depend on who wins and loses in terms of where it goes. Each Episode will have predetermined forks we will go in depending on who wins. My goal here is to find 5-10 ladies in advance, pay them an advance with a contract to be a part, and then we pick out a few weeks where everyone gets together in one area and we get everything shot until finished. The goal will be to do different arches on different ladies (and stories) and then tie them all together later in the coming years through comics and/or future Episodes. ESTIMATED COSTS FOR 5 EPISODES: $25,000 – $50,000
- You should be seeing more interviews and general videos from us in the coming months. I’m looking to get a higher quality laptop with more processing power, a 4K webcam, and a powerful capture card so I can interview people remotely and keep everyone updated on a more consistent basis. ESTIMATED COSTS: $2000-$4000
- Not only do I want to get more content up from the producers we have right now, but I want to get more producers hosting their content at the Female Wrestling Channel. Unlike any other company in the business, for the longest time, we would cut the pictures, the preview video, and write the descriptions for many of the companies on the site. However, it was quite time consuming. I’m looking to be the first company to PAY other producers and models to put their videos on our website at a price of $2.50 per video. It’s currently a 60/40 split in their favor every single time one of their videos sell. I have already made a video teaching them how to do it. Question is, will they do it? If not, I might hire someone to do the job for them. (if any of you are interested, contact me)
- For Mixed Wrestling Fans. I’m looking to create something this year or next called “The Johnny Ringo Challenge”. I would like to do a $1000-5000 prize for a lady that can defeat me in a Mixed Wrestling match. This most likely will not be OFFENSE/DEFENSE style, it will be full competitive. However, there are a couple of catches. I will be getting in good shape for this and I’m not in bad shape now. Secondly, once I have a pool of ladies who agree, THE FANS (you) will vote on the opponent. The opponent with the most votes will get to face me. She will get a $500-1000 consolation prize if she cannot defeat me. And, $100 a piece for ladies that are considered for taking the time to promote. If you have ever seen my Mixed Wrestling videos on the website, you know I am quite defeatable, but display good defense at times. I plan on making it even tougher to take me down, but I’m more than certain one of the chosen ladies will be able to get the job done. But, I will not make it easy for her and I am not going to give in for anyone. And, I plan on talking a LOT of trash. I will bring the fire out of these ladies, as I’m very, very good at making ladies frustrated when I want to do so and even when I do not want to do so. 🙂 ESTIMATED COSTS: Around $10,000 – (contact me if you want to sponsor)
- Website transferred to a new host that is ok with adult content nude or non-nude. And, it’s faster and more affordable per year than our previous host. CHECK OUT SITEGROUND
- Got a business bank account that approved our account at the Female Wrestling Channel. You might consider using the company to send us money transfers back and forth at the best rates possible internationally. You can get a personal bank account and a business bank account with this company and everything is completely online. I’m still looking for backups, but I do like this company for now. SIGN UP FOR FREE WITH WISE.
- Got all of the trailer videos on the site on the decentralized video site LBRY so they won’t get taken down for the umpteenth time. They have all been embedded into the site as well. Just in case, they will still be backed up on other video sites that are friendly to our content in addition.
- The Female Wrestling Channel Interview page has been updated. A big struggle we had for the longest time was how to pay ladies of different skill levels and followings. How do you properly valuate pay for ladies of different social media or celebrity levels? We finally created a system where the lady can make extremely good money on a competitive matchup if she is willing to promote it. The more fans or followers she has, the more she can potentially make. You can see our interview page HERE and you are free to send it to ANY lady in the industry or outside of it who you think would be a good fit.
NOTE: Are you already signed up for our Newsletter above? Please do us a favor if you are a long term customer. Please REMOVE any email addresses you are not using. Also, please do not sign up with multiple email addresses. Mailing providers continue to get more and more expensive and we are charged on the amount of subscribers we have. Thank you for understanding!