Never miss a Ringo Letter or a Female Wrestling Channel Update!
The Ringo Letters are the sole view of Johnny Ringo, the owner of the Female Wrestling Channel, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the females that work for this company currently or in the recent past. The Ringo Letters are to serve as a vehicle for Johnny’s thoughts at a given time on FWC related subjects and non FWC related subjects.
THE RINGO LETTERS #12
Company and Character Facts!
The public can view “Company Facts”.
You must be a LOGGED IN MEMBER to read “More Company Facts” and “Character Facts”.
- The wrestling in the Episodes and Extras is REAL as we do not decide who wins or loses in advance
- We only hire ladies who are competitive and want to win
- The majority of the women have no prior experience
- The ladies and gents are IN character in the Episodes
- FWC Extras are where we normally are NOT in character
- Photosets are used to showcase the ladies in different looks and competitive wrestling situations
- Many of our storylines are things that happen in real life, that we retro-fit for our “story”
- The bodyscissors and headscissors are submission moves that look sexy, but also tend to be an extremely effective submissions
- The breast smother is a sexy looking move, but is also an extremely effective submission
- The schoolgirl pin is a sexy looking move, but is also an extremely effective pinning maneuver
- We have WRESTLING RULES that we follow that are posted for the public
- We are the first competitive female wrestling company to have an ongoing story, characters, and real wrestling outcomes that is attempting to “mainstream” and normalize real women’s wrestling
- Our colors are gold and white and sometimes pink
- We wrestle on 10 foot by 10 foot wrestling mats. We will not perform matches on a surface area smaller than this under any circumstances for safety and mobility reasons
- When ladies do not wear knee, shin, or padding on the top of the feet, these areas are often left bruised, battered, and cut/scuffed up from wrestling. With this said, some ladies do not like padding as they feel it hinders their wrestling ability. We give them the option to choose
- We have 3 Cameras capable of live streaming, 4K, and HDR
- Customers and Members get the option to DOWNLOAD or STREAM INSTANTLY every single video on this website
- We will never have nudity
- We used to incorporate arm wrestling at the beginning of our matches when we first started, but we no longer do this. We want the ladies to have full energy and strength for the matches. The competitiveness of the arm wrestling wore a lot of them out before the match even started
- The headscissors was not allowed as a legal submission until Episode 30
- Arm bars and chokes are not allowed because they are not uniquely female moves. We consider chokes and arm bars to be more in the realm of UFC/MMA, but we are fine with other companies serving the market where we do not
- We are the only company we know of in the female wrestling business that routinely offers “Free Download Friday” for fans of our newsletter. Our goal is to create as many new fans as possible (and keep them) and our prices and strategy reflect that
- We are continually working hard to improve the mixed wrestling industry for the ladies involved and fans who want to participate. We do an interview process. Say “no” a lot more than we say “yes”. This is because we care greatly about safety and comfort for all participants, male and female alike
You Must Be A Member To Read The Rest Of This Article!!