THE RINGO LETTERS – #17 – My Top 20 Favorite Matches at the Female Wrestling Channel
Never miss a Ringo Letter or a Female Wrestling Channel Update!
The Ringo Letters are the sole view of Johnny Ringo, the owner of the Female Wrestling Channel, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the females that work for this company currently or in the recent past. The Ringo Letters are to serve as a vehicle for Johnny’s thoughts at a given time on FWC related subjects and non FWC related subjects.
This is a list I will update over time.
I enjoy Mixed Wrestling, but my favorite thing by far is a female vs female match.
Generally I want to see real and competitive, but there are some scripted matches I enjoy as well.
IN ORDER, here are my TOP 20 favorite matches at the Female Wrestling Channel:
- #24 – The Return of London Rain – Electra Jamison vs London Rain
- #22 – Bragging Rights – Electra Jamison vs Monroe Jamison
- Callisto Strike vs Monroe Jamison – Monroe’s Nightmare – (SCRIPTED)
- Mylina Knows Best – Mylina Tigress vs Monroe Jamison – (SCRIPTED)
- #1 – The Beginning – Savannah Scissors vs Monroe Jamison
- #66 – Say Please – Jayde Jamison vs Scarlett Squeeze
- Briella Jaden vs Mylina Tigress
- #52 – No Scissors – Ashley Wildcat vs Monroe Jamison
- (O/D) – Monroe Jamison vs Sunny Vixen
- Dreams of a Champion – Ashley Wildcat vs Monroe Jamison – (SCRIPTED)
- Callisto Strike vs Jasmine Rowdy
- Lizzy Lizz vs Monroe Jamison – Rude Awakening
- Briella Jaden vs Monroe Jamison – #2
- #20 – Electrafied – Electra Jamison vs Monroe Jamison
- Eden Sins vs Ynes Finesse
- (O/D) – Callisto Strike vs Monroe Jamison – #2
- Callisto Strike vs Summer Shameless
- Lizzy Lizz vs Monroe Jamison – Everyone Wants to Dominate Monroe – (SCRIPTED)
- Carmella Ringo vs Monroe Jamison – Planet Carmella – (SCRIPTED)
- #50 – Swerve – Ashley Wildcat vs Electra Jamison
There were a lot of very good matches I wanted to put here, but decided upon the above.
Will any of our videos or videos from other companies TOP these choices going forward?
I will update this page if so!
— Ringo —